Mark of the Rats

EUGENIC Killer AGENDA 350.000 humans by all means and all ways per day. Change and follow the 10 commandments of the Hopi Indeans See them here
Uhrzeit in Deutschland
Aktueller Kalender

Friday, January 13, 2012

You are waiting for good news, so do I. So I got a link today which can probably be a bit of such good news. An Iranean friend once told me about an underground building somewhere in Iran from ancient times, which can be heated with only a single candle. This underground building was neither a small one (therein could  live some many people, I forgot but big) nor was it built in a hot therefore in winter times very cold area. Some people think that Iran is only a very hot country. This is not true. If they really want to send some of their dehumanized troops overthere they better spend some winter equippment on them or they get frozen like the German soldiers in Russia those days they got sacrificed for the Cabals fun and enjoyment like the many of Russean soldies as well, not even to speak from the civileans, who got sacrificed all over the planet. We wanted to talk about good news, not so? That is pretty much hard nowadays. But there is something.  The friend told me, that they never found the secret behind that technique. With today knowledge, that a lot of secrets are known but not by ordinairy people on Earth, we must suspect the technique to be known. Free Energy  is the horror of the Cabales which  are using us on Earth for their terror parties on us. 2 days ago I collected somehow something in my eyes which start to sicken them seriously, that I could not see well but more and more worse. The whole night I had fight with that shit and wonna report you the treatment. I am heating with a gasoven on which I can easily also cook some medicins as a sideeffect, so to speak. Due to a lack of collodiale silver I came on the idea to use such silver can to produce silverwater on my gasoven, probably it would work out. When this was ready I cleaned my eyes with that prepared and now from me suspected silverwater. Things started suddenly to feel much finer. My inner voice also told me to use Citrone as well. Of course I had been a bit scared wether this will burn me up or what. But I had more fears about loosing my view than some burning time: Bingo, it worked. Silver and Vitamin C, lemons or citrones and so on are known as virus and toxin killers, therefore they are not common by the drugdealerbranch also called pharmaindustry, let us say the Satanist branch, who like to kill us softly sometimes more brutal but finally deadly. The thing in my eye had been for sure some kind of pollution from our chemtrailed skies. Thanks a lot you paranoid illuminaties. But it is good to know that we have something to defeat ourselves, minimal for a while. Collodiale Silver is suspected to kill about 600 viruses, bacteria and other bullshit they might give you in the water to see there daily amount of 350000 humans dying. Cholera works fast to meet such goal. So make yourself clever about this: earthquakes are on the menue and deliver the survivors with NATO soldiers to take care on a bride spreading cholera under them. No, you do this research for yourselve. I still have some problems with my health. I just promise you: you get the next shock: google Bioweapons Cholera Haiti and if you are still couraged and serious to gain  knowledge even if it piss you off: ask yourself: Why is it that  Cholera always appears among war areas. Just dirt? And what are viruses? Yes ask yourself this. Viruses have no own core. They are surviving like vampires, they enter into living  cells where they than work out in order to destruct the cell, this is programmed on autopilote. Very well known that system, not so? So please do your research on this and wonder why you do not find any answer where exactly these viruses come from. Such kind of living thing does not  exist nowhere in nature  so you better think on labors, not since nowadays but since a long time in use.
Source
Now back to the good news,  somebody found the trick with the candle as told in the beginning to be known from whoever but not ordinairy people. This little oven can heat your rooms with a single candle. Even if times do not come harder, not an idea to try it? You will safe a lot of money.
Staatsverschuldung USA
Schuldenuhr